Welcome Friends-
By all means, feel free to leave comments and encouragements for the team! We'd love to hear from you.

This trip will be with me always!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008



How was I to know how much this trip would touch and tear at my heart. I loved these kids, and the Villa, and my team. I love knowing that my "rockin" team is out there in Bend and Portland loving others and praying for all of us and our Nicaraguan friends. The girls moved into the Villa today. I wish I were there in person, but I know that we were there in spirit and in prayers. This is a place that I do not think that I could stay away from. The Spirit calls me to do something more than just one week of work. I am excited to get back. I love you all--and thank you for being my friends and team.
Jaime

0 comments:

 
Nicaragua 2008 - Templates para novo blogger