Welcome Friends-
By all means, feel free to leave comments and encouragements for the team! We'd love to hear from you.

One big, happy familia!

Thursday, July 3, 2008


Wow, what a trip that we had. God blessed our time with each other and the people that we were there to serve. I think God really spoke to each team member in such a purposeful way. I'm sure none of us will be the same. Thank you soooo much to all of our church family who kept us in your prayers before and during our trip, it means so much to me. Continue to pray for us as we reflect on everything that we did and experienced. I know each of us on the team desires to hear from God, how He wants to use this experience to radically change us.


To all my fellow team members, I miss you guys! What fun we had together, what teamwork! Jaime and Mary, you guys are the best roommates ever, I would gladly share a room with you again you're awesome!


Love you all



Jaralyn

0 comments:

 
Nicaragua 2008 - Templates para novo blogger