Welcome Friends-
By all means, feel free to leave comments and encouragements for the team! We'd love to hear from you.

Rosetta Stone and a return to Nicaragua in December

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Please pray for my ability to learn Spanish quickly. I'm going back in December for a month.....at least, that's what has been put on my heart from the first day back in Oregon. I have not been able to really wrap my mind around all that we experienced, but want to go back and see if God is leading me to be there more permanently. I, not only, miss all the kids, people, and hard work we did as a group, but I miss all of the fellowship......working together, eating together, crying together, praying together. All of you were part of an amazing team that I felt blessed to be a part of.

I'm going to try and post pictures, but my computer skills are limited.

0 comments:

 
Nicaragua 2008 - Templates para novo blogger