Welcome Friends-
By all means, feel free to leave comments and encouragements for the team! We'd love to hear from you.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008



This is the moment when the entire reality of La Chureca set in for me. I was speechless when faced with the sobering gravity of what I was witnessing. A solitary man amongst mountains of trash, alone with his stick and thoughts. You have to wonder what is going through someone's mind when they are living amongst these mounds of trash, looking for the next item that could put food on their plate. It burdens me to think of our responsibility, as blessed as we are, after seeing such things as we did.















- Tyler




1 comments:

Jen said...

That was my moment too Tyler.
I didn't see him at first, but when i suddenly did, my whole body and soul was nothing but this huge question mark. WHAT? (only...it was in spanish right then :-) )
QUE?

 
Nicaragua 2008 - Templates para novo blogger