Welcome Friends-
By all means, feel free to leave comments and encouragements for the team! We'd love to hear from you.

Steve's Prayer Requests

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I am so excited about this trip. Jennie and I have been waiting for this a trip like this for so long, where we can go serve together. Pray for direction for us and this team. I want to bring hope to everyone I am in contact with... with the people living in the dump as well as the church who is reaching out to them on a daily basis. Not really sure what God has in store for us, but I want to be available for anything he needs from me.

Pray for me to connect with this culture. There is a language barrier. I have tried to learn Spanish recently but obviously too little sticks. Pray that actions and smiles would speak volumes.

Pray for priorities. I tend to concentrate too much on tasks and forget that people are more important. We may do some building or repairs. Pray that my main focus will always be relationships not the project.

Pray for unity for our team. I love who is going with me. We have a great team with awesome hearts. Pray for friendships to grow, for us to extend grace when needed, and a team spirit in everything.

Prayer for health would be great. I look forward to authentic Nicaragua cooking but don't want to get sick.

Pray for our boys. They are excited to be with Grandma and Grandpa for a week. Pray for good quality time for all of them.

0 comments:

 
Nicaragua 2008 - Templates para novo blogger