Welcome Friends-
By all means, feel free to leave comments and encouragements for the team! We'd love to hear from you.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I cannot believe we leave for Nicaragua in 3 days! I watched the video again 2 days ago and it totally broke my heart. I want so badly to be able to go and love on these people and help them any way we can. It seems like one week is so short a time! Please pray that every minute will count, that we will not do anything of our own will but that we will let God move through us and direct everything that we do. Pray that Kenny,Elijah and I will hear God's will for us on this trip in regards to our place in the mission field and in Nicaragua. We love you all and cannot wait to share the awesome things we know God is going to accomplish through our team!

0 comments:

 
Nicaragua 2008 - Templates para novo blogger